• 15 pitted dates
• 2 packages of Palacios Mild Chorizo, cut into 15 pieces (to fit into the dates)
• 1 package of Fermin Presliced Serrano (100g), cut into thin strips
• Cilantro, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Make an incision on one side of each date and insert a piece of Palacios Mild Chorizo. Squeeze the date shut in your hand to secure. Wrap a thin strip of Fermin Presliced Serrano around the date and secure with a toothpick.
3. Place all dates on the prepared baking sheet. Roast the dates in the oven until the Serrano on top is starting to crisp and the dates are heated through, 10 - 15 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.
(recipe adapted from housewifetrainingfiles.com & foodnetwork.com)