• 1 750ml bottle of red wine: Rioja, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon all work great
• ¼ - 1 cup (depending on taste) Brandy or White Rum
• 1 can orange juice concentrate
• ½ can lime juice concentrate
o Tip: You can use freshly squeezed juice if you prefer! However, do not use bottled lemon/lime juices as it will ruin the flavour of your sangria
• 750ml Club Soda, Seltzer Water or Lemon/Lime Soda
• Fruit: Lemons, Limes, Oranges (sliced thin)
o Tip: You can add as much or as little fruit as you want. Try adding in other fruits such as peaches, berries, cherries, pears or apples.
1. In a large pitcher stir together the wine, brandy or rum, orange and lime juice concentrates. Add the fruit slices. Stir until well blended. The sangria may be prepared up to this point a day ahead and kept covered and chilled.
2. Just before serving, stir in the club soda or a lemon lime soda. Keep a wooden spoon handy to fish out the fruit for guests who would like more in their glass.
(Recipe Adatpted from www.nicoleolea.com)